Share it

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I'm Still Amazed...

I did two presentations today and in both cases the difference between before the presentation and during was staggering. It still amazes me that I can go from barely being able to answer a person's question of, "How are you?" to being able to speak non-stop for 90 minutes and then answer questions.

For those that have actually seen this transformation I am sure they are amazed as well. At my 2nd presentation today I was standing alone and was standing and feeling awkward. I don't know what it is about presenting, but I can do it with ease. However, the moments before can be highly agitating.

Sorry for the late post today; having the two presentations put a crimp on writing this morning and I should be back to my normal before noon posting time tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment